Search This Blog

Monday 13 June 2011

Change the way of blogging

This week, I was granted to work from KL for the whole week partly because I'm in midst of working with my US boss and HR to stay put in ELC. They finally agree to allow me the flexibility to work between KL and SG and still hire under SG's payroll.

If you asked me, I really prefer come back to KL for good and work with GSK but $$$ matters. Things getting tough nowadays and inflation in KL has gone worst. Thanks to those drama politician and their outrages greed. Since I already work with the team for almost 9 months, I've immune and slowly force to blend into their culture but there is a sign that they are willing to change. So it's another hope for me and will try to work with them for the better and efficient future.

And since I will be with them for extended period, I will not change the way I blog because I find it tough to maintain in daily basis partly because my friends and family already have a good picture how am I doing in SG and the common challenges. Therefore from today onwards, I will only blog when there is new or special event take place, or maybe out of last min urge to blog :p

See ya real soon ...

No comments: