Search This Blog

Saturday 4 June 2011

Last Seoul tour and Good Bye Korea

Ok, this it it ... the last day of my Korea trip and potentially my last oversea trip for this project. Not only because I'm leaving but my job function doesn't require me to travel often (moreover, budget always an issue especially I'm just nobody).

My flight will be 4:50pm and decided to went for a morning tour package with the hotel's agent. It cost 38,000 Korea Won and we will go to few places like the palace, passby Parliament house and Korean Chinese temple. According to the brochure, it will end around 12:30pm and it better be because I need another 1 hour trip from city to the airport.

While waiting for the traveling agent to pick us up early in the morning, went to the nearby 7-11 for quck breakfast otherwise will have to wait until 2pm :( Also, luckily my credit card payment went smooth while I was checking out otherwise I will have to be shame for the 2nd time. Sigh, better apply one credit card at SG ... just in case I need to do last min travel.

The trip went smooth and consider value trip for me because I can complete all my tasks and at the same time a short visit to Korea. Honestly, I don't really fancy about Korea but I'm sure will be back one day with family because they don't really travel much and will try to fulfill their dream while I'm still capable to do so.

About 2:30pm, finally we reached airport and head for our lunch. As expected, Sachin still hinting me to think carefully if were to leave ELC or join GIS and I do understand his concern as well because the team is a mess, work and processes sucks and a long pipeline for projects until 2013.

I can feel my resignation really 'wake' them up and realise the actual situation (as they always think everything is so perfect). Being a boss and friend, we bid each other and hope we can meet someday, whether in ELC or some other places. Ok, gotta walk around and ensure I didn't miss the flight home :)

No comments: