Search This Blog

Friday 1 July 2011

Last trip to KL before the new arrangement start

After this trip, I will have to wait for 2 weeks before I can meet my family again because my new arrangement with the company is to work in SG for the first 2 weeks of the month then in KL for the remaining 2 weeks. The pros is I can stay longer with my family and I don't have to travel in weekly basis which will reduce my traveling cost (and less tired too) where the cons is I have to spend a weekend in SG which I think is ok as I can't be too demanding :(

Received following souvenir from a colleague who just came back from vacation at Japan. The cake and biscuit are common but the plum wine is something new and cool. I like the case as the shape is exactly like a small plum.


About 6pm, I have to leave office to catch my bus back to KL but before that I will need to purchase an external battery for my devices especially for iPad as I've misplace the adaptor :( The cost to buy a non-original is S$35 but the ext battery just S$64 where I can use it for other purposes as well. What if I manage to recover my old adaptor when I bought a new adaptor? Along the journey home, I manage to charge my BB at full with the existing current stored and still at medium bar. Looks cool ;)

Can't help myself to take this shot while waiting for the 'late' bus
Cool, this round got In-Bus Entertainment. Going to be fun trip ;)
The external battery pack, I don't like the colour but that's the last one :(

No comments: