Search This Blog

Wednesday 6 July 2011

Buy Penguin but ended up with Robot

What a busy and tiring Wednesday. Since it's been a while not going for movie ... today will be it. Decided to get some comedy movie to cheer up my mood and picked Mr. Popper's Penguins. Happily leave office on the dot and happily reach the cinema without hassle but my booking was invalid!!!!!! After verified with my details, still no luck but luckily the cashier offer me change to another movie. Seeing the walk-in queue was rather long so decided to grab it seems Transformer is the only choice, 3D some more :(

Why sad? Firstly, I don't like 3D as I might get motion sick and secondly, my company will have movie day on Friday with same movie, sigh. Before the movie start, I've to let go all negative comments by friends and media because it everyone will have different preferences and interpretation.


After the show, my comment is .... no regret ;)

No comments: