Search This Blog

Sunday 31 July 2011

Medium size Whipped Potato?

Today marked the 2nd week working from KL and as expected, I can see Kai Meng still down and sad from the moment we apart even though I've keep counselling to him over the past few days don't get sad as I will be back very soon.

After my long trip way back from KL, I was lazy to dine around and just feel to go home ASAP and get myself relax. As usual will be getting KFC and before I ask to change my both side dish to whipped potato, the cashier told me they have out of coleslaw and will replace me a medium size Whipped Potato. I was so curious because back in KL, it's either you will have a small size (1 scoop) or large (about 4 scoops).

When I got back and opened, it's really medium size and I believe it has 2 scoops within. Saw something new today :)

You can see it's almost bigger than my USB mouse

No comments: