Search This Blog

Monday 1 August 2011

Black soup Ramen

Went dinner with friends at Sapporo @ Bugis and only realise it's not a restaurant by itself but with few Ramen outlet within which owned separately. It's tough to decide which to pick because mostly are the same ... Raman. As always, I picked something special ... Black Soup Ramen and was so curious how it was made. Even the queue for this outlet is exceptionally longer than others.

When my turn has arrived, I get to see how they make it ... basically they just pour a spoonful of black (guess cooked soy sauce) and plain soup then the ramen and some side dishes. OMG, I thought what so special but just SOY sauce?


Once I tried the first spoon, I feel much regret as it's salty and taste so common. I think my Maggi Mee will taste better than that. This is the price you paid for new stuff and price wise? Slightly higher than average :(

No comments: