Search This Blog

Monday 8 August 2011

Big Prawn Noodle @ Kreta Ayer

I almost forgot today I have a lunch appointment with my gang as Derrick wanted to introduce me the Big Prawn noodle he mentioned the other day. Since it's not a taxing day and everyone feel to have a walk, so we walk all the way from Clarke Quay until Kreta Ayer (about 15 mins walk)

By the time we were there, I told them that I will not walk back but take bus and majority agreed :) This really make me miss KL the most where I can drive to a far place just for nice food.

When we were there, it's quite pack too and we have to wait for another 15 mins after our order been taken. It seems waiting become part of the package when come to food ... Sigh. Once the noodle arrived, my jaw almost fell down as it was big and even the prawn. I was thinking how much will it cost and my estimation is about $8 - $10.

Tada ... Such a big bowl and prawn
 It was so nice and tasty until I don't really talk much during the meal (mainly I've been starving since morning) and this is the best prawn noodle I've ever had in SG since I was here last Sept.
Burrrrrrp!
Everyone was amazed at my bowl because not only I finished the noodle and prawn but the soup as well as others couldn't bear the spiciness of the soup. When the bill arrived, it cost me $13!!! It's nice but I've to say much over price. Guess will only come here once a while ...

No comments: