Search This Blog

Wednesday 29 September 2010

Tick tock tick tock ... Clock still tickling (=|

Here I'm now, at KL Sentral Gate B waiting for my train "Senandung Sutera" to Singapore. If I'm not mistaken, it was "Senandung Malam" about 20 years ago (damn, I started to hate numbers) :p

20 years ago, I was so excited and very much expecting the 'voyage to SG via train' but now, the very day, I've mixed feelings :-

1) I miss my family especially kids
2) I received so many wishes and farewell session and I shouldn't disappoint them
3) I've made a BIG decision to TRY something new could be potentially a RISK. I'm fine if still single but I'm not. My shoulder is pretty heavy
4) I need to fight for better tomorrow, my kids education, savings and retirement planning

When I was at the gate around 10pm, just few people near waiting area

but when reach 10:20pm, the crowd started to increase

Walking towards my deck

Seems I went wrong to L3 where mine was L1 :p

Here we go ... Intercity KUL -> SG


This round I've got 19, upper deck



It's almost feel like sleeping in coffin, not much space ...

Ok, I will get some sleep soon ... aircond seems low and bit stuffy. Have to use my desk calendar as manual fan until I fall asleep. Oyasumi nasai ...

No comments: