Search This Blog

Friday 24 September 2010

Moving stuffs to SG cum family trip

It was my last day in sitravon yesterday and today I will need to move my stuffs to kiasuland and settle some administration tasks such as collection of EP, survey bank and mobile subscription. As I'm traveling with my family and minimize the traveling cost therefore I've to drive there and depart from KL at 6am !!!

Due to some hunger and still sleepy, we've took a pitstop at R&R overhead bridge near Ayer Keroh and I can tell you the KFC breakfast sucks BIG time, not tasty, cold and not worth the value that I paid. After the breakfast, we went straight to SG's MOM to collect my EP.

Again, their service is fabulous and it just took me 5 mins to collect my EP and we're talking about government service!




Some sneak preview how my new office look like :-



After the collection, me and my family went for lunch at Food Republic @ Vivo City then follow by Sentosa.
Though it's a revisit trip but we had great fun as well. As I mentioned earlier that this is a budget trip hence we have to stay overnight at JB and revisit to SG the next morning :(

The next day, I went to drop my stuffs at my newly rented room and pay up my landlord for the remaining deposit and went for last shopping at Bugis. Coincidentally, the iPhone4 is back in town after 2 months of shortage and revised plan so I took the opportunity to grab it while I still can :)



Finally, I'm being 'i'ed :p
Welcome to the iBrotherhood ...

No comments: