Search This Blog

Thursday 2 September 2010

I'm back !!!!!!!!

After register this blog for years, finally I'm back to start my blog life. This blog was created 3 years ago, when I was about to leave n0vart1s but due to certain reason, I retract my resignation and put this blog into hibernate.

Now, after 3 years, the same situation happen and this round will be more challenging as I'll be leaving to SG, leaving behind my family :(

It's a very hard decision but for better tomorrow, I've no choice but to make some sacrifices and I will still travel back to KL on every weekend. A lot of people ask me why not bringing them but I've told them precisely my objective to work there and would revisit this topic when I really get along there and stable down.



Counting the days, I still need to survive another 21 days and hope it will be a peaceful and memorable period for me.

No comments: