Search This Blog

Thursday 30 September 2010

I'm there ...

Announcement of arrival at JB was announced a while ago and now awaiting immigration officer to perform random passport check in the deck.

Not sure why they have to check it because the passengers will still have to go thru the custom & immigration office soon for endorsement.

Just got checked and they did it twice! Maybe they were just too random until not realise checking the same passenger twice :p





Once I got out from railway station, I was totally puzzled as I don't know where to take bus to the nearest MRT. Luckily I have my iPhone4 and launch the Google Map to check. There is a bus stop right across the street and took 75 to Outram Park then to Hougang. I was totally sweat and tired when I reached my HDB as it was hot sunny day and with my camera bags and luggage !

Without wasting any time, I've to settle down my stuffs and quickly go out to do some groceries. It's not much for a single living man but the list isn't short neither.




No comments: