Search This Blog

Thursday 23 September 2010

Tanggal 23 September 2010 - Assignment completed

Today marked the final day for me to serve the company. There is no U turn or hesitation but to move forward. Had a great lunch with my fellow colleagues and glad they like the pepper BKT too. It's been months since I join them for lunch :)


After the fruitful lunch, I thought I could have some errand to pack up my stuffs and chit chatting with my colleagues before I leave the office but I can't enjoy that due to pending handovers to my successor :(

It was schedule to complete it the day before but due to unforeseen circumstances, have no choice but to postpone it. After 2.5 hours of handover, I quickly ran back to my cubicle to perform the exit/outboarding process and surrender belongs back to the company (eg. finance to clear my corp card/claims, IT to return laptop, Admin to return keys, stationaries .... you name it). It was close to 7pm by then and luckily some of my colleagues still around that time and I manage to bid everyone of them.

 Once things need to be done is completed, like before, I stare and greet my cubicle for the last time before the new owner taking it up and as well to take my cactus buddies with me ... So long sitravon and my fellow colleagues!

No comments: