Search This Blog

Friday 9 September 2011

TGIF - Korean BBQ with GIS team

Yes! Finally my weekend at SG finally arrive but this round shouldn't have much activities as those main tourist spots already conquered by me ;)

The place is Blue Garden Korean BBQ Buffet Restaurant located at Tiong Bahru and just right next to Linked Hotel. The place is quite cozy but the ventilation seems rather poor as your body will smell so BBQ right after you step out from the restaurant. Price per pax only S$18 which I think should consider reasonable for cozy place right in town, also next to a hotel. With the Souyu (Korean Yellow Wine) included, everyone just cost S$25.

The food and the hot place ;)
Korean Soju - taste like Chinese white wine with ginseng
About 11pm, the party seems extended and went to Holland Village to have some 'drinks'. It's been a while since I did this and glad tomorrow I can sleep more ... late ;)

My Bohemian draft ;)

No comments: