Search This Blog

Monday 5 September 2011

The final 'life' went missing!

After following me to SG for about a year ... the last piece went missing right after my long stay at KL. I remembered watering it before I return to KL and still healthy. I was hanging my tower after my shower and suddenly I spotted something different with my plant holder. Guess it could have died adn thrown by my landlord or fell down during heavy/windy rain? If my landlord really threw it then they should inform me as courteous. Sigh ...

It's kinda heart sick to see their new born photo from "New Day New Life" and now all of them were gone (piece by piece). I've been trying hard to keep them but seems thing was destined and nothing much can be done. I guess, it's hinting something and it's time to let go ...


No comments: