Search This Blog

Saturday 10 September 2011

Finally decided to welcome CK2100 ;)

I've been surveying this piano since last month because I thought KL or somewhere else in SG will be cheaper but seems not the case. Since I didn't plan much activities for this weekend and feel to stay in room so I've decided to get this today at Mustafa. Selling at $S229 and now with promo giving power adapter for free which normally cost $40 from Casio.

Went for a quick and boring lunch at KFC. Wanted to take breakfast set but the time just went into lunch hour so I've tried something new this time. Ultimate Filler Box; a burger and chicken set at S$7.80


After that, have to rush to Mustafa as the sky already cloudy and a bit dark. Since I need to carry this big baby home later by walking, better do it before the rain arrive. So once I reached there, I really went straight to the counter, paid for that then leave at once. Luckily He seems listened to me and it only rain once I've in room cuddling under my sweet blanket ;)


No comments: